Download for TL-PS110U V2
-  How to install a Standard TCP/IP Printer on Windows 10?
-  How to configure wired print server through its web management interface for printer sharing
-  Why my print server does not work properly?
-  How to shut off "Enable bidirectional support" and enable "LPR Byte Counting" on Windows OS?
-  How to install a Standard TCP/IP Printer on Windows 8?
-  How to install Print Server manually on Ubuntu OS
-  How to install Print Server manually on MAC OS
-  How to install TP-LINK Print Server by using Standard TCP/IP port in Windows Vista and Windows 7 (another case)
-  How to install TP-LINK Print Server by using Standard TCP/IP port in Windows Vista and Windows 7
-  How to Reset the TP-LINK print server to Factory Default
-  How to install TP-LINK Printer Server by using Standard TCP/IP port in Windows 2000 and XP
-  Printer Configuration of Apple Mac OS X
-  How to Check the IP Address of the Print Server
-  How to Use PSAdmin to upgrade the Print Server
-  The setup Wizard cannot find print server.
-  Print jobs start printing, but print very slowly or print unknown characters
Please note: The products of TP-LINK partly contain software code developed by third parties, including software code subject to the GNU General Public Licence (“GPL“), Version 1/Version 2/Version 3 or GNU Lesser General Public License("LGPL"). You may use the respective software condition to following the GPL licence terms.
You can review, print and download the respective GPL licence terms here. You receive the GPL source codes of the respective software used in TP-LINK products for direct download and further information, including a list of TP-LINK software that contain GPL software code under GPL Code Center.
The respective programs are distributed WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the respective GNU General Public License for more details.
- Please verify the hardware version of your device for the firmware version. Wrong firmware upgrade may damage your device and void the warranty. （Normally V1.x=V1）
- Do NOT turn off the power during upgrade.
- Do NOT upgrade the firmware through wireless connection unless the device only has wireless connection;
- It's recommended that users stop all Internet applications on the computer, or simply disconnect Internet line from the device before upgrade.
- Use decompression software such as WinZIP or WinRAR to extract the file you download before upgrade.
Modifications and Bug Fixes
For TL-PS110U V2