What This Product Does
The TL-WA5110G High Power Wireless Access Point is dedicated to Small Office/Home Office (SOHO) and long distance wireless network solutions. It integrates the functions of a Wireless Access Point, WISP Client, Firewall, and Router.
Long Distance Wireless Connectivity
The High Power Wireless Access Point features high output power and high RX sensitivity can significantly extend the transmission range to reduce dead spots and to deliver a more stable wireless connection. Also supports distance control from 0km to 52.6km, which breaks through distance limitations in normal 802.11g devices, enables ultra-long distance wireless transmission.
Multiple Operation Modes
The TL-WA5110G provides three operation modes for multiple users to access the Internet: AP client router, AP router and AP. In AP client router mode, it works as a WISP CPE. In AP router mode, it can access the Internet via an ADSL/Cable Modem. In AP mode it can work in various modes, such as Access Point/Client/WDS Bridge/Repeater.
Versatile Access Point
- Bundled antenna alignment tool, which enables the best transmission and reception signals for superior wireless performance.
- Bundled power injector also provides flexible installation options in hard-to-wire locations.
- Integrated two useful tools: Speed Test and Throughput Monitor, user can easily get the operation information of access point without setup professional test software.
- Supports Ping Watch Dog which enables the device to reboot itself if the device has any errors. This self-recover feature reduces the time spent manually configuring the device.
- Bundled Client Isolation function protects the security and privacy of each individual subscriber. Therefore, subscriber does not need to worry about hacker attacks in the same wireless network.
WPA / WPA2 Encryptions
WPA/WPA2 encryption standards ensure your wireless connection is safe from intruders.
Either using the optimized user interface and setup wizard or the CD (included) setup wizard will allow you to get ‘online’ quickly and easily.
|Interface||One 10/100M Ethernet Port(RJ45)
Support Passive PoE
|External Power Supply||12VDC/ 1A|
|Wireless Standards||IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11b|
|Dimensions ( W x D x H )||6.5×4.2×1.1 in. (165×108×28mm)|
|Antenna Type||4dBi Detachable Omni Directional (RP-SMA)|
|Signal Rate||11g: Up to 54Mbps(dynamic)
11b: Up to 11Mbps(dynamic)
|Reception Sensitivity||54M: -68dBm@10% PER
11M: -85dBm@8% PER
6M: -88dBm@10% PER
1M: -90dBm@8% PER
|Transmit Power||<20dBm (EIRP, For countries using CE Standards)
<27dBm (EIRP, For countries using FCC Standards)
|Wireless Modes||AP Router Mode
AP Client Router Mode (WISP Clent)
AP/Client/WDS Bridge/Repeater mode
|Wireless Functions||Enable/Disable Wireless Radio, WDS Bridge,|
|Wireless Security||SSID Enable/Disable
MAC Address Filter
64/128/152-bit WEP Encryption
WPA/WPA2/WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK (AES/TKIP) Encryption
|Quality of Service||WMM|
|Certification||CE, FCC, RoHS|
|Package Contents||Wireless Access Point TL-WA5110G
1 Detachable Omni directional antennas
Power supply unit
PoE Power Injector
Quick Installation Guide
|System Requirements||Microsoft Windows 98SE, NT, 2000, XP, Vista™ or Windows 7, MAC OS, NetWare, UNIX or Linux.|
|Environment||Operating Temperature: 0℃~40℃ (32℉~104℉)
Storage Temperature: -40℃~70℃ (-40℉~158℉)
Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing